Topologi Collaborative Markup Editor 1.1.3
Topologi Collaborative Markup Editor Version 1.1.3
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 05:48:42 +1000 From: Rick Jelliffe <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: email@example.com Subject: Topologi Collaborative Markup Editor 1.1.3
Version 1.1.3 of the Topologi Collaborative Markup Editor is released now on all platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac).
1.1.3 additions include:
- New button bar and menu arrangement, for more convenient validation and preview
- Complete help files
- See whether a file is currently being edited by another member of your workgroup
- List and sort validation results
- Check the path of the current element
- Improved usability for low-vision users
Previous recent enhancements include:
- Validate with James Clark and Makoto Murata's ISO RELAX NG compact syntax
- Validate with Eric van der Vlist's simple Examplotron
- Enhanced visual cues for changed lines and lines with syntax errors
- Reloading externally-changed files
The editor is available for individual users for US$60. A 30-day free evaluation copy can be downloaded. A special free license is available for charities and training. Supported site licenses with integration assistance is available for organizations.
Related Topologi products include: Preview-to-PDF for Advent 3B2, Preview-to-PDF for Adobe FrameMaker, and Web Relayer for peer access over HTTP.
C.T.O. Topologi Pty. Ltd
ABN 74 096 635 102
Prepared by Robin Cover for The XML Cover Pages archive. See details reported earlier: "Topologi Collaborative Markup Editor Supports XML and SGML."