Seybold San Francisco Mega-Event
Seybold Seminars, Publications and Consulting Announces New Mega-Event in San Francisco
Seybold San Francisco is Reborn at Moscone West
Nine Focused Channels Cover the Breadth of Publishing Today
Los Angeles, CA, USA. March 18, 2003.
Seybold Seminars, Publications and Consulting today announced a worldwide event program including the largest Seybold Seminars Conference Program ever! The San Francisco event has been completely transformed, the dates have changed, the building has changed and the tradeshow model has been completely redesigned. For the first time, the program will include nine in-depth, hands-on focus areas, covering a wide variety of topics critical to all aspects of the publishing industry. The new Seybold San Francisco will make its debut September 8-12, 2003 at the Moscone Center West.
"At some point in every brand's life cycle there needs to be evolution, reinvention and change. Today is a new day for Seybold and change abounds," said James Smith, vice president and general manager of Seybold Seminars, Publications and Consulting. "For 32 years, the Seybold brand has represented quality, reliability and vision. As publishing technology has changed over the years, Seybold Seminars and Seybold Publications have served as 'pathfinders' which have helped many survive and prosper through some very tough times. We've spent the last 4 months reaching out to our community and understanding their strategy and challenges during these difficult times. We've aggregated this feedback, repositioned the brand and completely rebuilt the mega-event in San Francisco. The result is the most complete publishing technology information solution in the industry today."
The mission for this new event is to equip industry professionals with complete, unbiased information and face-to-face experiences that will allow them to make important business decisions with confidence. Seybold San Francisco 2003 will introduce nine new channels to provide the Seybold community with a forum to network and be inspired. Each key publishing industry segment will be developed individually for maximum impact, yet feed into the overall Seybold mission. These channels include:
- Print/JDF - Virtually every area of print publishing is being revolutionized by new technologies and marketplace changes. Learn what you need to know to be competitive in print workflow.
- Web Design & Development - Compete successfully with businesses that are developing cutting-edge online strategies by mastering the skills and latest technologies required to stay ahead.
- Content Management - Providing up-to-date understanding of technologies, trends and market dynamics for storing and transforming words and images in context.
- PDF - Addressing the entire range of applications, technology developments and best practices; Acrobat 6, dynamic document generation, print-production intents, and collaboration.
- Creative Pro - Learn the essentials of implementing and maintaining technologies and infrastructure to support the creation of digital content, publishing workflows, and e-business initiatives.
- Digital Imaging - Covers the technologies for the creation, manipulation, editing, managing and outputting of digital images for the professional user. Learn how to integrate them into a workflow that can enhance your services and save time and money.
- XML for Publishing - Focusing on how XML and related TLAs (three-letter acronyms) are changing the landscape of publishing
- Digital Media - Learn the latest in digital video and imaging, streaming technologies, animation, syndication, content delivery and how it fits into other publishing workflows.
- Tech Doc - Hear about the advances made in technologies and techniques for the production of technical documentation and illustrations.
Seybold San Francisco will support these channels through in-depth conference sessions, an online community forum at seybold365.com, special onsite events, and a focused pavilion featuring industry leaders and vendors from every channel.
"Let's face it, tradeshows and conferences have not been what they used to be. Times have changed and new ideas need to emerge," added Smith. "Everything is being rebuilt at Seybold San Francisco and all for the better. We can't wait to show it to you."
Please visit www.seybold365.com for continuously updated show information. For more information on the show pavilion or sponsorship opportunities please contact Kurt Federow at 617/359-9034. For media inquiries, please contact Jennifer Clark at 650/372-6765.
About Key3Media Group
Seybold Seminars is a Key3Media event. Key3Media Group, Inc. produces information technology tradeshows and conferences. Key3Media's products range from the IT industry's largest exhibitions, such as COMDEX and NetWorld+Interop, to highly focused events featuring renowned educational programs, custom seminars and specialized vendor marketing programs. For more information about Key3Media, visit www.key3media.com.
Key3Media Events, Inc.
Tel: +1 650/372-6765