Release of Relaxer Version 0.9
Date: 09 May 2000 08:24:37 +0900 From: ASAMI Tomoharu <email@example.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: [reldeve] ANN: Relaxer 0.9
Relaxer 0.9 can be downloaded from:
Relaxer is the Java class generator that addresses a XML document complied with the XML model defined by RELAX. By using Relaxer, no tedious DOM programming is required to make a XML aware program.
Relaxer 0.9 supports these features.
- Xerces is used for XML Parser
- XBase feature for include operation (XML Base Feb. 21)
- specify XBase from command line(-xmlBase option)
- composite mechanism(-composite option)
- visitor mechanism(-visitor option)
- enable xml:lang(-useXMLLang option)
- enable xml:space(-useXMLSpace option)
- enable xml:base(-useXMLBase option)
- retain element used by object generation(-xmlElement option)
- name style feature(-nameStyle option)
I believe that Composite and visitor mechanism is valuable features to use Relaxer for a practical development tool.
Please check sample/visitor directory. You can understand how these features makes development process more effective.