Xerces-C++ 1.5.2 is now ready
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 10:21:44 -0700 From: Tinny Ng <email@example.com"> To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Subject: Xerces-C++ 1.5.2. is now ready
This is to announce the much awaited release Xerces C++ 1.5.2 which brings more Schema Subset Support to Xerces-C++ XML parser!
Highlights of this version:
- More Schema Subset Support (see http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/schema.html for details and restriction)
- XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize/Terminate() pair of routines can now be called more than once within a process
- Progressive parse support in SAX2XMLReader
- Project files for BCB 5
- runConfigure script to accept multiple compiler and linker options
- Plus more bug fixes and performance improvement
This is a source and binary ( AIX, HP11, Linux, Solaris, Windows) release.
You may download it from:
See http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/index.html for details.
XML Parsers Development
IBM Toronto Laboratory, email: firstname.lastname@example.org