Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 16:44:46 +0100 From: Jiri Jirat <Jiri.Jirat@idoox.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Zvon XSLTracer
We have released a new tool - XSLTracer, see:
It enables one to visualize the processing of an XML file by an XSLT stylesheet:
Traces the evaluated XSLT instructions there and back.
Simultaneously shows the XML node being currently processed.
During tracing it also displays:
- name of the currently processed XML element or attribute
- full XPath of the currently processed XML element or attribute
- values of parameters and variables
- all nodes of node-set which is matched by select expression in xsl:apply-templates or xsl:for-each
- value returned by xsl:value-of
The package can be downloaded at:
I will appreciate your comments, suggestion and also contributions.
<name firstName="Jirka" surname="Jirat"/> <mail> email@example.com </mail> <support> http://www.zvon.org </support> <zvonMailingList> http://www.zvon.org/index.php?nav_id=4 </zvonMailingList>
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list
Prepared by Robin Cover for The XML Cover Pages archive.