Persian - C++ Web Services Platform
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:28:38 -0700 From: David Noor <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Persian - C++ Web Services Platform
Persian, Rogue Wave Software
Rogue Wave would like to announce the availability of Persian, a development and deployment platform which allows for the creation and consumption of SOAP-based Web services in C++. Persian makes it easy to use existing Web services in C++, or to write new Web services in C++, without writing any SOAP or networking code.
Persian takes WSDL describing Web service as input, and generates:
- An easy-to-use client proxy class, so you can use the Web service from any C++ program
- An easy-to-implement C++ servlet, so you can create a Web service from scratch in a matter of minutes
- Full HTML documentation for the Web service and generated classes
- A sample client and server
- A client and server makefile to ease build and deployment steps
Persian-generated Web services deploy into the included Bobcat C++ Servlet Container, compatible with a number of leading web servers.
Rogue Wave (http://www.roguewave.com) is offering developers the opportunity to evaluate this early access technology and help shape Persian by providing them with a free download of this exciting technology, if they are willing to provide feedback. For more information, check out Persian's homepage at http://www.roguewave.com/developer/tac/persian, or feel free to contact me.
Software Architect, Rogue Wave Software
tel: (541) 754-3277 AIM: "davenoor"
Prepared by Robin Cover for The XML Cover Pages archive.