XML Support in Oracle JDeveloper 3.1
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 23:11:46 -0700 From: Steve Muench <email@example.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: ANN: XML Support in Oracle JDeveloper 3.1
This is a quick note to announce the immediate availability of Oracle JDeveloper 3.1 from our Technet web site. This new release sports many cool features of interest to XML developers working with Java and XML, especially (but not limited to) those working with the Oracle8i database.
- Color-coded syntax highlighting for XML/XSLT/XSD files
- XML Syntax checking to find and fix well-formedness errors fast
- Integrated support for running/debugging servlets, JSP, and XSQL Pages
- Sophisticated Java/XML-based Business Components Framework
- On-demand remote debugging support for Apache, Tomcat, etc.
- In-the-database Java debugging of Oracle JServer
Any developer working with Oracle, XML, and Java should find the new JDeveloper 3.1 quite handy. [See:]
Steve Muench, Lead XML Evangelist & Consulting Product Manager
Business Components for Java & XSQL Servlet Development Teams
Oracle Rep to the W3C XSL Working Group
This is xml-dev, the mailing list for XML developers. List archives are available at http://xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
Prepared by Robin Cover for The XML Cover Pages archive.