HXML 0.2, XML parser for Haskell
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 12:38:20 -0800 From: Joe English <email@example.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: HXML 0.2, XML parser for Haskell
Announcing HXML version 0.2, a non-validating XML parser written in Haskell. It is designed for space-efficiency, taking advantage of lazy evaluation to reduce memory requirements.
HXML is available at:
The current version is 0.2, and is pre-beta quality.
HXML has been tested with GHC 5.02, NHC 1.10, and various recent versions of Hugs 98.
Changes in version 0.2:
- New Arrow-based combinator library
- Added support for CDATA sections
- New function parseDocument recognizes (and ignores) the document prolog (XML and DOCTYPE declarations)
- Several data structures and public functions have been renamed
- Space fault in comment parsing fixed
Please contact Joe English <email@example.com> with any questions, comments, or bug reports.
--Joe English firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepared by Robin Cover for The XML Cover Pages archive.