eBTWG Project Team Leads 2001-10
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 13:09:39 -0700 From: Klaus-Dieter Naujok <email@example.com> To: eBTWG List <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Project Team Leads
The Executives are happy to announce a more complete list of project team leads.
In addition to the previously announced project team leads of:
- Core Component Specification -> Hartmut Hermes
- eBusiness Architecture Specification -> Duane Nickull
- Business Collaboration Patterns and Monitored Commitments Specification -> David Welsh
Having searched around and talked to many of the BP team members we have come to an agreement. The following eBTWG members have agreed to lead:
- Business Process Schema Specification (Brain Hayes)
- Business Collaboration Protocol Specification (Jim Clark)
- Business Process Information Model Exchange Schema Specification (John Yunker)
- Business Information Object Reference Library (Paul Levine)
- UML2XML Design Rules Proposal (Frank Vandamme)
We are currently awaiting confirmation from two companies/organization to support their members to lead:
We will announce their names shortly.
I hope you all join us in extending our support to those volunteers that have agreed to take on the responsibility of project team leaders. Together, with their help and your support, we will have a successful journey we all have joined in to complete.
Many thanks to all of you that have agreed to step forward.
Klaus-Dieter Naujok UN/CEFACT/eBTWG & TMWG Chair IONA Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Scientific Officer
Prepared by Robin Cover for The XML Cover Pages archive. See UN/CEFACT Electronic Business Transition Working Group.