ANNOUNCEMENT: RDFStore 0.31
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:19:55 +0100 From: Alberto Reggiori <email@example.com> To: Perl-XML Mailing List <perl-xml@listserv1.ActiveState.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Cc: RDF Interest <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: RDFStore 0.31
RDFStore - Perl API for RDF Storage
RDFStore version 0.31 has been released.
- modules now sit into a RDFStore::* namespace
- uploaded to CPAN archives
- now works on previous versions of Perl < 5.6
- Perl API updated to the latest Stanford RDF API Draft version 2000-12-05
- added rdfingest.pl script to ingest (S,P,O) like text files
All other changes are listed at http://xml.jrc.it/RDFStore/CHANGES
This version introduces the new RDFStore::* Perl package namespace to avoid conflits/pollution with other installation; a list of bug fixes have also been done.
Version 0.4 will come over in January an possibly with a full Perl TIE interface over the API, a much more efficient/thin indexing method and a DBD driver possibly compliant to Squish RDF queries .
A demo site will be available shortly.
Prepared by Robin Cover for The XML Cover Pages archive.