ebXML Day in Barcelona
OASIS and UN/CEFACT are sponsoring ebXML Day, a one-day, dual-track conference on Thursday, 23 May 2002, in Barcelona, Spain, in conjunction with IDEAlliance's XML Europe 2002. ebXML Day will be open to all XML Europe 2002 conference attendees, as well as anyone who would like to attend the ebXML event separately.
By attending ebXML Day, you'll
- Get up-to-the-minute status on each of the ebXML specifications
- Discover what ebXML means for Web services
- See how ebXML is being used in Europe and across the globe
- Find out which vendors support ebXML now
- Gain valuable insight from ebXML implementors as they share tips, guidelines, and lessons learned
- Learn how to get funding for your ebXML project
Presenters include representatives from the European Commission, EAN Spain, STAR, Pan Asian e-Commerce Alliance, UCC, and UN/CEFACT, as well as Sun Microsystems, Microsoft, Oracle, IONA, Cyclone Commerce, Sterling Commerce, XML Global, the Drummond Group, and others.
Space is limited. Review the complete program:
For more information:
Director of Communications
Voice: +1.978.667.5115 x209
Prepared by Robin Cover for The XML Cover Pages archive.